HelpAround is a mobile platform that, together with its partners, connects specialty patients across a wide range of US healthcare stakeholders.
By working closely with specialty pharma brands, patient hubs, patient support programs, specialty pharmacies and other healthcare partners, we simplify the specialty patient experience—through onboarding and beyond.
We are a growing startup that spans 3 countries and 4 time zones. We communicate, make decisions, and evolve at lightning speed. We would love to hear from you if you can relate.
About you, the Healthtech Product Manager
You’ll be responsible for:
Helping the company scale the product by being part of the team that speaks with customers (pharma brands, channel partners, and more), researching new solutions, adding new features, and working with technical and design team.
You’ll be expected to:
- Deliver the best UX to the patients.
Maintain a top-notch product development process and hit the product KPI targets.
- Use data to understand what the patient needs and what the customer wants.
- Create domain roadmaps and ensure execution.
- Influence OKRs and priorities to champion the patient experience across the organization.
- Work collaboratively and communicate professionally with internal stakeholders and client partners.
You’ll be measured by:
- Ability to plan and communicate effectively.
- User engagement and retention.
- Speed of new customer onboarding.
- Development process efficiency.
- Timely execution of new customer programs.
- You have built a product/feature and can speak about its success.
- You are knowledgeable and/ or have experience with the US healthcare system.
- At least 4 years in the Product Manager role (please do not apply if this is your first PM position).
- You have experience with a B2C or B2B2C model.
- Proven product manager experience with B2B customers.
- You have worked in a startup environment.
- You’re fun, smart, and committed to giving your best everyday.
Key Traits for Success
- You have a Growth mindset – steep learning curve, creativity, curiosity, ownership, collaboration, entrepreneurial spirit and professionalism.