Do you want to accelerate your marketing career and learn how to grow a company? HelpAround is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for people with a heart for healthcare, marketing and learning in a unique opportunity to make an impact from day one.
We want individuals who value learning, who want to help patients, and who appreciate personal flexibility (we are a fully remote team across three continents). Do you enjoy stepping out of your comfort zone? Do you strive to communicate bravely? Do you enjoy relying on others? Read on.
This position reports directly to the Marketing Lead, Paul Stanley, with 20 years of startup digital marketing experience and a dedication to mentoring and growing a team. From the start, you will have input on how to share responsibilities as the company grows.
Your purpose is to fuel and develop the agile marketing engine we are building. This includes a combination of content, paid, social and event marketing. A starting point for responsibilities include:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar including blog posts, whitepapers, podcasts, webinars, case studies, etc.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, events, paid and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Build and manage the company’s specialty patient experience thought leadership across LinkedIn and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing performance.
- Maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
All of your activity will be performed in an agile marketing environment, where we work to a specific cadence of testing, measuring, and iterating to find the best results.
You will also have the opportunity to be involved in the sales process, interacting with customers and prospects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, execute efficiently, and communicate bravely
- Demonstrated proficiency in using, managing, and setting up digital tools
- Experience or knowledge of Growth Hacking
- Ready to jump in “head-first” and adapt to a dynamically changing industry and business environment
- Deeply excited and motivated to help patients and their caregivers
- Curious about the world and unafraid to ask tough-but-critical questions
- Action-oriented, with a penchant for taking initiative
Able to appreciate personal flexibility (we are a fully remote team across three continents)
- Desire to grow with a rapidly growing company and expanding global team.
- A strong, integrous character demonstrating the above values and attributes.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- A dynamic position that takes into account his/her professional goals and long-term desired career trajectory
- Flexible working hours, based on the candidate’s preferences and company needs
- Supportive colleagues with a heart for patients/healthcare, sense of humor, and ability to work and play hard
- Regular, ongoing feedback and mentorship from industry experts, with clearly defined areas for continued professional and personal growth
- Medical, dental, vision and generous PTO
This role is fully remote with mostly Eastern Time and European Time meetings. Your manager is on Pacific Time.
Our current technology stack includes Google Apps, Slack, Salesforce, Outreach, Sketch, WordPress, Elementor, Invision, Sales Navigator, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, and Asana.