📋 Job brief
As Customer Operations Manager, you would support the customer on all things related to patient connectivity and mobile patient experience. You will be connecting the dots for the Pharma brand team to align with their business goals, and serve as their trusted advisor and patient experience expert.
- Work closely with customers so they view HelpAround as an integral part of their strategic direction
- Offer our customers and partners a stellar personalized experience of complete attention to their needs and goals
- Act as the client’s champion to the rest of the HelpAround team
- Educate and coach customers to ensure maximum leverage of available offerings
- Provide feedback and key insight regarding product perception, usage data, and competitor information
- Act as the leading point of contact for all customer inquiries.
- Contribute to the analysis and writing of client reports, correspondence, and deliverables
- Communicate product issues effectively with product and R&D teams to ensure resolution and continuous improvement of HelpAround products/offerings.
- Align client and HelpAround teams around content, messaging and services to benefit all stakeholders
- Respond to client issues effectively and communicate internally to resolve issues quickly
- Strong empathy for customers and a high level of passion for account success and growth
- Strong analytical skills and process-oriented mindset
- A minimum of 2 (two) or more years of previous relevant experience managing client relationships in pharmaceutical manufacturing, patient services, or healthcare technology
- Proficient in CRM tools and software
- Strong problem solving skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple and continuously changing deadlines
💡 About HelpAround
HelpAround enables drug manufacturers to preempt patient drop-off, by streamlining therapy onboarding through mobile.
🏋️♀️ We Step Out of Our Comfort Zone
🏆 We Figure it Out
🎗 We Cultivate Connection
🙏 We Rely on Each Other