Last Updated: Oct 5th, 2015.
We respect Your privacy and are committed to protect the information You share with Us. We believe that You have a right to know the Company's practices regarding the information the Company collects when You use the Application and/or any of the Services.
In order to protect Your privacy and the general security of Our users, You are hereby requested to notify Us immediately if You become aware of any unauthorized use of Your User's Information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts do our best to resolve the problem but please be aware that We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any unauthorized use of Your User's Information or any other breach of security.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that any personal information about You and about Your Personal Helpers, including information about their medical health, is considered sensitive personal information and You hereby represents and warrants to Us that You explicitly consent to provide this sensitive personal information to Us and that You have explicitly obtained the consent of any of the Personal Helpers to provide their sensitive personal information to Us in order for Us to provide You with the Services and for other purposes of this EULA as set forth below.
Below You will find a detailed list of the information the Company collects, how the Company intend to use it and for which purposes:
What information does the Company collect?
- Non identifiable and anonymous information which consists of technical information and behavioral information ("Non Personal Information")
- Individually identifiable information which consists of any personal details provided voluntarily by You to Company, either directly or through the Application and/or Services, such as:
- Your mobile phone number, upon Your prior consent;
- Your name
- HealthKit Data
For which purposes do the Company collects Non-Personal information?
● To learn about general trends of usage of the Application and/or any of the Services, and enhance Your experience on the Application; and
● Statistical purposes.
Personal Information is collected in order to:
• Improve Our ability to connect You to Personal Helpers and Uber Drivers.
• Improve Our ability to route as relevant as possible Personal Helpers and Uber Drivers to You.
Sharing the information with third parties:
• WE WILL NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY THIRD PARTY, EXCEPT FOR THE FOLLOWING CASES: (a) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (b) to enforce this EULA, including investigation of potential violations of such the terms of this EULA; (c) to detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (d) to respond to User's support requests; (e) to respond to claims regarding violation of the rights of third-parties; (f) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, email address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; (g) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Company, its Users, or the general public; (h) when Company is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of the assets of Company; and (i) pursuant to Your explicit approval, in order to supply certain Services You have requested from Company.