Join our community of helparound

This might seem like a silly question, but I'm noticing that people outside the US with T1D have a certain protocol when it comes to getting their drivers license. Would someone be able to tell me about that? Just want to learn!

2 Answers
Melton Mowbray, GBR
In the uk we have to notify the dvla

Middlewich, GBR
In the UK we have to show we are testing 4 times a day for 3 months and then we can go to gp or diabetes doctor. When you apply for provisional licence the dvla contact doctor and they give the go ahead or not x